09-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #122
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoM3 View Post
I was lucky enough to find a dealer in the Northeast with an allocation. They are agreeing to sell to me at MSRP.

How much of a deposit are you guys leaving? They're asking for $5k and when I asked if it was refundable the CA said he wasn't sure and needed to check with the GM which I thought was odd...

In any case, I'm still debating swallowing the $8500 CCB pill....
If you plan to track it and find replacement cost to be prohibitive. No If $10k for replacements every couple of years is doable then why not. If not tracking, then I think there is an argument for value if you plan to put over 100k on the odometer.

If it's worth it for less wheel cleaning, cool factor, lighter weight, then go for it.

I was on the fence and ultimately decided it wasn't worth if for me. More because I'd be too worried that babying them would always be on my mind. I'm getting my whole car done in cquartz finest reserve for 2k. Includes wheels (outside and barrel) and calipers.

Not trying to sway one way or other, just going through my own thought process. I went back and forth for months
Appreciate 1
MomoM3987.00