nothingman
Private NumNuts
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 GT4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenpuref3p View Post
Awesome build looking forward to seeing some logs and dynos with the new turbo setup.
So are you planning on selling that ps2? I'm going to be ordering mine in the next week or two and you rarely see any ps2 for sale second hand.
Thanks! I will be selling the PS2m but I'm sorry I already have a buyer lined up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost135i View Post
Are you planning on keeping the engine stock?
I'm keeping the engine stock for now. Maybe another year down the road and that might change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthraciteOG View Post
Is that engine cover custom made or can the rest of us get it from somewhere?
It's available on Turner's website I linked above, and I also have a thread going about it: https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1752837

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM2 View Post
Nice build. Just added the competition carbon strut too and that Turner covers has been tempting also thinking about the eventuri intake.
I have my eye on a custom intake I'm going to try and piece together from two different intakes. I'll update if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdg54 View Post
Nice write-up! For big power on the N55, Chris @ Motiv Motorsport is your man. He's tuned several 600+ N55s and owns an N55 himself.

Very curious to see how HPFP only will hold up. I have a few friends with 500+ N55s and most did supplement with LPFP and many with PI.
I keep reaching out to Motiv and I can't get them on the phone, and they haven't answered my e-mails or Facebook messages. Any help on reaching them? I need to talk to them about the Boost Box.

Also looks like I'll need to upgrade the LPFP as part of this project. Not worth the risk overlooking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW DIY Guy View Post
This is amazing and a stellar guide to help take N55s past typical FBO and stage 2 tunes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $howtime456 View Post
I like this write up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
Nice write up, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladberca View Post
Fantastic and very informative thread 👍
Thanks everyone for the kind words!