View Single Post
      08-09-2019, 04:39 AM   #590
David.m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI 6MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zqnben View Post
manual build ordered in Sydney in June also due to arrive in October. Options: metallic paint, Wireless charging, CarPlay, seat heating, sunroof, big brakes and black wheels. Got approx 10% off the driveaway price.

I found BMW Sydney in Rushcutters were terrible so I took my business to Mosman - they’ve been brilliant.
Sydney BM is a company (BMW) owned dealership, when I was looking to order my car near 3yrs ago (when it was a 10-12month wait for delivery) they wouldn't negotiate and required a $5K non-refundable deposit just to place an order (& you were still 7-8 months till start of production). Their staff were friendly & helpful, I guess just bound by company policy.

Three other Sydney metro dealerships all negotiated to varying degrees and required only $1K refundable deposit for the order. Ended up with North Shore BM (who owns Mosman), had to pay another $2.5K deposit once production started (& I think that was $1K more than normal because of manual trans).

I doubt anyone will find a manual M2C in stock, they only existed (in dealership stock) before in the Pure version but now that the Pure can have DCT no dealer with stock manuals. Ashame really.
Appreciate 0