View Single Post
      04-08-2020, 09:16 PM   #1759
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

Dropped it off at the detailer's today. Parked next to a Bentley, so that was nice.

The paint correction/PPF/ceramic coating guys were in the shop literally wearing full-body typed suits.

I think I chose wisely.

Also installed the hood sound insulating pad, IND matte slatted rear reflector inserts (a *complete* and utter B*stard, IND painted SOM front reflector inserts, IND painted SOM side markers, Nuclear valve stem caps (my Element, my V-Rod and my GS all have the same ones), Uxcell USB Type-A anti-dust plugs, MP front and rear floor mats, and sprayed Cosmoline RP-342 rust preventative spray on the interior of brake rotors.

The dealer installed the MP CF center steering column trim and the European aspheric side-view mirrors at no charge before I picked it up.

And, when I went to pull the wheels to install the IND slats today, I found that they'd put on wheel locks at no charge. So, that was nice.

The trick on the IND rear slats? Use curved needle nose pliers-- the ones that sort of curve 45-50 degrees. It makes the job a UNSPEAKABLY easier. 1.5 hours for the first one, 20 minutes for the second one. That secondary bumper barrier in there is a right bugger!

R.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0