07-17-2020, 08:06 PM   #17
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
I feel this exact way comparing the Porsche to my Exige, it's just not even the same sport. The Porsche is so heavy, moves terribly, brakes terribly, gives no feedback compared to the Exige, and isn't nearly as fun to drive.

It's all the level you're playing at, and if you're chasing fun or numbers.
Visual

I wanted to present this video for a few reasons.

1. I think this guy produces some the best car reviews on the internet. His commentary is well thought out, insightful and uncensored. Video editing is excellent.

2. It was his video on the M2C that actually first got me 'turned on' to the M2C. Since that time, appears he has become an admitted Porsche 'fanboy.' I guess it is inevitable if you are a sport car enthusiast

3. Despite all his acclaim for the GT4, like you, he seems to hold everything in the shadow of his Exige. I have never driven an Exige. Not sure I have even ever seen one on the road? Seems universally agreed upon that it is a special 'drivers car.'

Personally, I absolutely love the GT4. However, it is just a bit too track focused for me. I also love the M2C, but it is a real heifer that cannot hide its mass when it comes to handling and related performance. The 718 CGTS finds the sweet spot in being the perfect sport car for ME.

///AVM

Last edited by ///AVM; 07-21-2020 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 2
VisualEcho6632.00
Mizono6.00