View Single Post
      04-29-2016, 02:59 PM   #5
Pyrat 2
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Rapidly from A to B

Garage List
The video doesn't do it justice. Before pulling the car out for me Mike made me commit that I wouldn't hold them responsible if I decided to buy the exhaust. After hearing it I told them I couldn't promise to hold my end of the bargain. The one shot of the car pulling away was much better sounding than the static video shot. Wish I had a video of that too.

I was having such a good time with Mike and Matt, their chief instructor, that I was late for the pickup of my car. Since I snuck off with Mike they had to send someone to find me.

The overall experience was outstanding but I got to say spending time with Mike and Matt solo was the best part. Those guys are really excited by the M2 much more so than the other Ms cause it is purpose-built for the track. Mine was only the second M2 delivered there and clearly they were just as excited for me as I was to take it. I think they felt good knowing that I was going to really use it. They wanted to know how many days I track a year. My M goes in for break-in maintenance tomorrow and will see it's first track time in 3 weeks.

I've added one more pic here. This is the M2 I used at the school prior to taking mine home. I was surprised to learn that they let their employees break-in the cars as personal ddrivers before adding a car to their track fleet. This M2 had just been added to the track fleet the day before me for their first delivery. It had 1 k miles on it.
Attached Images