Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu
Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitcubs View Post
Do you have to be EUR driver only?

I saw the secondary driver had to costs - one for EUR driver and non-EUR. But the main cost looks only for EUR drivers.
Uhhh the EUR is the currency. The price is 1390 euros for the first driver plus vat, the second driver is slightly cheaper and then cheaper still for a non-driver participant.

To OP, black forest, Bavarian alps between switzerland and austria, dolomites in Italy...might be too early for grossglockner.

You can rent M cars in Munich. Sixt rents M3s I believe. BMW On Demand is just for day rentals, but you can rent whatever you want. No one ways allowed, I imagine.

Ouch for the 21 percent VAT on top. ( although if that was the only tax for me here in the US and then leave mah cash alone and no IRS.. I'd be all in for that )

Easier to check the Euro Delivery box and have Dackelone make some suggestions on where to go or perhaps do the M tour.

If I was filthy rich I would be buying an M2 just to do another Euro Delivery and then why not see what I can make on selling an " unlimited but certainly limited for the first year " slightly used M2 .. DRAT. I'm not rich.
Appreciate 0