nioh_lbbm2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by D CHOI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Unsure of how the OG works, but in the Comp, the exhaust doesn't care what mode you're in, the flaps are closed by default. The only way to override this is to push the button to turn the car on, put it into Sport or Sport+, put the accelerator to the floor and release, and THEN start the car.

Probably not much help, but that's how I gotta do it so it doesn't sound all weird when it starts.
Interesting...I assume u installed the flap control module right? Did u install the plug that goes into the ODB2 as well?
He's talking about the behavior stock electronic valve actuators on the M2C

Since the "geniuses" at FI decided to use an inferior vacuum operated line instead, you're stuck with wasting your OBD2 port.

Alternatively as a more extreme option you can reach out to AutoTalent who is the only vendor I know of that can order you the variant of the FI exhaust that keeps the stock electronic valve actuator

Probably not the answer you wanted to hear but this is why I hate companies that don't do diligent R&D (FI, Armytrix, etc) they're all the same just different labels and small changes
Appreciate 0