View Single Post
      02-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #14
asciimike
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Bought my leather from ukhide.co.uk and had Cobra cut it/do the installation. Does the M2C use the same Dakota leather? Cobra did provide the polar blue stitching, and it matches perfectly.

QFP has ASM as well, and works with or without a HANS (I have one for the track, but don't wear it on the street). I don't have really have visibility issues: side mirrors are turned all the way out to avoid blind spots, so I've got the rear 180 entirely on my mirrors until someone is right next to me, at which point I see them on the edge of the mirror. My only issue is pushing the "trunk open" button, since my arms aren't long enough for me to reach.

HMS Motorsports told me when I bought everything that they had recently (end of 2019/early 2020) approved the Cobra Nogaro + QFP combo, even though they haven't done it for F8x seats due to low volume, which I find odd since I assume there are far more F8x owners who want QFPs than people installing fixed back seats... I guess it's probably cheaper to test the Nogaros than the BMW seats though.
Appreciate 0