View Single Post
      01-01-2020, 08:49 PM   #10
Rascasse_M2C
Rep
Drives: VFII Redline Commodore & M2C

Nice choice spree. I've been in a similar position, 2 kids (5 & 3 yrs old), having spent considerable time behind the wheel (approx. 2,500KM's) of my father's MY19 C63s coupe, I've signed contract for a MY20 M2 Comp.

I'll admit, the C63s had me smitten, it's so full of character and the interior is volumes better then the M2C's in way of finishes & features. But having driven the C63 hard, across multiple road types, I take away the following:

- For a cohesive, overall daily, the C63 is the better car, with enough character to be enjoyed at 6-7/10ths.
- But the C63 has an odd, non-linear steering weight, with what almost seems over assistance during open, sweeping bends.
- Having Dad's 2019 built C63s coupe, everytime I'd pull up to visit in my 'pre-face lift' used '16 or '17 coupe, would be a little disappointing with the analogue dash cluster and more harsh 7 speed auto, vs. the 9 speed in the current C63's.
- The M2 Comp is the more rewarding to drive across those favourite 'back/b-roads' IMO.
- Finally, the C63 isn't available in manual, of which I've ordered in the M2C.
Appreciate 0