Drives: Isetta,Z8,M5,M2C,M240iR,X7

Garage List
2016 BMW M240iR  [0.00]
2019 BMW M2c  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamPhenix View Post
I believe they are concerned with weight reduction. If you look close enough you can see the headlights aren't for street use. I'm not sure what the exact difference is from the street car, but weight reduction and deletion of the dipping beam may be one.
The M2 CS Racing in the video below your comment has the adaptive headlights. Not sure if they have full functionality, but they have the hexagonal angel rings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamPhenix View Post
I believe they are concerned with weight reduction. If you look close enough you can see the headlights aren't for street use. I'm not sure what the exact difference is from the street car, but weight reduction and deletion of the dipping beam may be one.
The M2 CS Racing in the video below your comment has the adaptive headlights. Not sure if they have full functionality, but they have the hexagonal angel rings.
Maybe they do maybe they don't. I get my M2CS-Racing in July. I'll have a full update for you then. Maybe I'll even weigh all 4 headlights(pre-LCI, LCI, Motorsport, CS-Racing) and share the results.
Appreciate 2
cptobvious2531.50
Kankles1484.50