View Single Post
      11-05-2019, 02:37 PM   #4
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

I have 0 experience with the Merc, but can agree that they're nice to look at. I own 2 Coupes that both have back seats, 03 G35 and 20 M2C. Of the 2, the M2C rear seats are much more usable, and actually quite comfortable. Took some family members for a ride, and my mother and sister had no problems getting into the rear, and they both said it was quite comfortable. If you were to be dropping your kids off at school every day, I would say get a sedan, but since it will be an occasional thing, I see no reason why a coupe would be lower on the list than a sedan. If you're throwing a track day or 2 into the mix, I would definitely prefer the M2 over a C class Merc, especially if you opt for a manual in the M2.

I don't daily my M2, but I have put almost 2000 miles on it in my first 3 weeks of ownership. It's not the fastest car there is, nor does it sound the best, nor does it have the best interior, et cetera et cetera, but it is a damn fun car. I swear the car is just as happy to do a 1-3 pull as I am; it's such an excitable little pig. While it isn't the most luxurious car there is, it's still quite nice inside, and once ASD has been bypassed, it's quite a nice cruiser. 99% of the comments or suggestions you're going to get are going to be biased (as my comment definitely is), so your best bet is to go out and drive them both.
Appreciate 0