View Single Post
      06-18-2019, 08:13 PM   #30
2PUTT
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87

sorry folks. life took over for a few weeks...

here are some pictures from Saturday. i attended the DetailersDomain annual Open House BBQ. i ended up staying later than i had planned. took my about 7 hours to get home. it was a great way to do a long drive on the M Performance Suspension.

M Performance Suspension Impressions
1. Definitely stiffer than stock. This was made very obvious in the not so great NJ roads. This however improved in better paved roads on the drive home. Car is very very planted - extremely flat/stable on turns. I might need to play around with the settings since it has a small bouncey feel only in certain situations. The car sits perfectly (the way I prefer it to be).

2. Wheels/Tires are tucked. I will be getting an alignment towards the end of this week and ask for about a -2 to -3 degree camber in preparation for the Apex wheels I ordered. I will order the stud kit and skip the spacers for now. I would like to see how the Apex with the wider tires sit in its current height.

Overall >> I would recommend this suspension. The KW V3s might be a better option but I wanted to skip the dealer warranty issue for now since the car is new.

Anyways, here are some pictures...

Re-fueling...

Post long drive maintenance wash...
Appreciate 1
natmad667.00