United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdss View Post
I know this was talked about somewhere in this forum, but I can't for the life of me find it....

Anyway... there were some people saying that the redline on their gauge cluster illuminated red.

Maybe this is a DCT thing? I have a 6MT and mine is entirely black. It just has a few more white lines after 7,000.

Is my cluster fucked up? Is this something I can enable in settings? Or were those people talking about something completely different? Or maybe they were smoking crack...

I asked for clarification on the thread but never got a response that I saw, and since been unable to find the thread... So maybe someone can clarify for me?
It is red but it's definitely not very bright. At night, with the contrasting white of the rest of the tach, I find it barely visible. That other thread has pictures in it - both C and OG M2 tachometers (they have different redlines). Does yours not look like those?
Mine is completely black in that area. I have the brightness up all the way. Sucks. I can barely even see the dials during the day.
Appreciate 0