05-23-2020, 11:25 PM   #1
TS12
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 competition

New 2020 BMW M2C owner - New member

Hello All,

I got my black M2C end of February and recently did my running service (I had to wait 1 month because of the covid-19..). I picked all the options except the concierge service and the driving assistant. Even if the electric glass sun-roof is small it's still an asset from my point of view. This car is a real pleasure to watch and drive.

My previous car was a CLA 220 4matic. It was my first brand new car and I loved it, this car was very skilful and perfect for road trips. When I moved to UK I had to change my car and thanks to my company benefits I could afford to buy an M2C. I always wanted to have once in my life an M car and I think this M2C is one of the best (if you don't have a family, in that case the M5 is more appropriate). I only regret it doesn't have the adaptive suspensions like on the M3C and M4C whereas it has the same buttons next to the gear selector. Instead we have a fake button between the steering wheel and engine buttons.

I already did some improvements on my car:
- personalized licence plate (thanks UK for your craziness about licence plates haha);
- Rimgard wheel locks to secure my rims (thanks JoeAchilles for the tip). It looks very OEM and it's a very good quality product;
- Pipercorss performance airfilters;
- ceramic coating on the rims;
- door projectors with the M logo;
- M performance carbon fiber gear selector. This big piece of grey plastic was ruining the interior, now it's fixed;
- Wrapped the BMW logos, rear reflectors and rear lights in black. The back of the car looks much better now.

I'm new in the UK and I love to drive so if anyone near London (I'm in South-West of London) is keen for a drive let me know. I know a very good place for car lovers, it's called "Caffeine & machine" have a look on their Insta. I have been there once but I'm keen to go there again .
Attached Images

Appreciate 10
M2COMP497.50
ASAP10162.50
Jarran10.50
Madmat50.00
FrozenGT1116.50
HazChem262.00
cptobvious2531.50
Lauren8186.50
Ed360.00