View Single Post
      09-23-2022, 01:45 PM   #22
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateVector View Post
Thanks for the update! So my stumble just happens on the first cold start of the day and I had new plugs put in last year with no visible fouling on the old plugs. If the idle stumble and rev-up thing is due to leaky injectors, how would I determine which ones to replace? I assume you just replaced injectors 3 & 6 based on the fouling of those plugs? Maybe I should wait until my idle stumble thing gets worse and happens on every startup to do any mitigation?
We did all six injectors ($575): https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...-13647639994kt

Anytime I've played the which plug, coil, (and now injector) to replace game, the labor ends up being more if you don't get it right the first time.

And, my car has 40k miles, lots of track days, and years of running ethanol (also installed Bend's fuel filter), so probably better just to replace them all anyways.

Maybe a little more painful the first-time cost wise to do them all at once, but now that I'm in the FCP replacement cycle for those parts, we just replace them all each time to completely rule out plug, coil, and now injector issues.
Appreciate 0