05-19-2020, 01:53 AM   #67
Superdaws
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 F87 BSM M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitAddict View Post
Leipzig shut down mid-March and has just turned back on as of Monday, with two separate shifts, no overlap. Initially an early shift from 0600 to 1200 and a late from 1430 to 2030. They'll start extending those shifts in mid-July. They normally do 1000 cars a day, I don't think they will be anywhere near that for a while. I don't think this is Covid limited, but rather demand driven... Hopefully your car isn't too far away.

My car was ordered only this week and that's the pdf they supplied to me (seeing as it's difficult to get into dealerships in NSW currently) so it's the latest spec, it is a 2020 build for delivery sometime in Sep/Oct - I'm not holding my breath but I'm not in a hurry... So busy at work I won't have time to drive it much until then anyway!

I didn't think there had been a "Pure" since late 2018?
Thanks for the update re Leipzig. Im still waiting on an answer re build (ordered mid Feb).

The spec sheet is an update since my Feb order. Pure was still available to order in Feb, and there were more options available too that are now standard. Manual was a NCO in Feb too, but it seems now the DCT price has copped the increase. RRP driveaway pricing for a manual is the same as what is was for either DCT or 6MT back in Feb. RRP in Vic for DCT is now 123k, 6MT 116k...

2020 MY21 BMW M2 Competition 6MT | Black Sapphire
OLD 2010 BMW 135i M Sport 6MT | Le Mans Blue
2016 BMW F15 X5 30D | Sapphire Black | Black Leather
Appreciate 0