03-20-2024, 10:47 AM   #15
OKbimmer
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW m340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by okla_m2c View Post
$48K is a steal at that mileage. Most with same specs (clean title, etc.) are going for ~$10K more.

I'd definitely look more into why that's such a good price. F87 is such a great platform, only thing I would look out for is 1) top mounted intercooler on the S55 platform tends to leak coolant, but easy fix with replacement/upgrade; 2) like others said, whether or not car is tuned and therefore may void warranty (e.g. - crank hub)

For what it's worth, I went from a 335 (F30) -> M2C (F87). Reason behind it was that I wanted a better 'base' car that I could build into a track tool. Both very capable cars, but absolutely no ragrets.
Thanks for those pointers! I am definitely going to make sure that I check the intercooler.

I did check the car, its bone stock, except from some exterior mods like the splitter, side skirts and diffuser.

I too thought it was too good a deal, so did my check with BMW with the VIN and everything checks out. One more reason why I got a good price is because I stay in Toronto, Canada, and this is the only M2 in the market.

I decided to finally buy it! Honestly, looks and drives pretty sick. Its a beast for sure.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2