View Single Post
      03-21-2020, 06:07 PM   #82
Hegge
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M1 View Post
Encouraging ^^^, hopefully an affirmation we will see the CS (even if in reduced numbers) on our shores. As far as total #s, that's likely still up in the air given all the uncertainty in terms of resuming production timeline, and likely economic / buyer impact for what is still a very niche vehicle.

I hear some US dealers have received an indication of allocations. My dealer claims he has 2 allocations confirmed. I don't have reason to doubt him as it is a store with close ties to Corporate and usually are very well informed. That has been my experience purchasing through them smaller denomination/edition cars over the years (e.g. 1///M, 30 Yahre M3). It is a large dealer so I would have expected a higher allotment, perhaps the BMW Blog reported updated figure of 3-400 for US is accurate.

Until production resumes, it is all speculation at this stage... Who knows, if production halt continues into Q3, there is a chance US becomes beneficiary (at the expense of Europe) and receives more cars than planned in Q4 and into 2021. Here is to hoping, that everyone that wants one will eventually get one!
Where are you located?
Appreciate 0