Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
It's raining and the roads are wet

Still need to bolt the belly pan on tonight and hopefully I can drive it tomorrow

I am glad I did this in steps to feel the difference now that I have had my inlet on since September of last year this should be interesting to drive with the DV added to the mix
Awesome man, I used to love doing my mods in steps. When I was building my M52tuB25 many moons ago, I did step by step mods and dyno graphs. It was a fun journey and you could really separate the good from the bad.

I think I quoted another user who found consistent measurable gains with the inlet over the stock one, and the effectiveness of all intakes get better with an inlet.

Since I did my both the DV and inlet at the same time. my logs showed a reduction in WGDC and more top end power. There was also a really nice increase in throttle response which was one of my favorite parts (I haven't real logged since my intake, and I'm waiting for my tuner to send over a tune for my MILVS….) but always excited to hear other people's impressions on mods
I'm extremely happy with the way the car runs right now and I haven't even driven it with the diverter valve in place

I run a stock exhaust
AFE drop in dry filter
MST v2 turbo inlet
BMS Intercooler
BMS C-Pipe

And now the TurboSmart DV