Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pete View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Hell, I'm still on the fence of whether to pull the trigger on this car, but my struggle is not necessary if M2CS is worth it at $83K. It's whether I want to spend my budget on a car plus something else or all on a car. Lol. Worst case, I will pick up the last gen M2C w/ Dakota and call it a day.
Oof, tough choice. I wish I would've waited on buying my Comp for ONE reason. I wanted to do ED, but didn't have the disposable money for an unplanned trip. I vote M2C, do ED, and when you get back, do coilovers, wheels, exhaust, some aero bits, and call it a day. Pocket the little that is left over, done.
Good advice, but you have to understand I most certainly do not have the skill set to do all these mods. Better off just getting it from the factory lol.

And regarding my budget, I'm still spending the total msrp of the CS whether it's just the CS or the C + my watch hobby...this is another can of worms and if you know anything about the watch hobby, then you know what I'm talking about haha. Gotta figure out if I want to fund an AP and Patek here 😂
I vote M2C and a Patek. That combo will probably hold its value better than going for the CS.

Which Patek? I want a 5712 so bad.....
Ah I have finally found a fellow watch enthusiast on this forum!

I like your perspective on the M2C + Patek appreciation more than the CS lol. And another bonus point for you, I am indeed expecting a 5712, next year.
GTFO! Dude, please post pics of the 5712 and your M2C when it's in!

I would do it, but my wife would absolutely murder the f out of me. But, yolo....
Appreciate 1
JCZ51482.50