View Single Post
      11-08-2021, 08:42 PM   #41
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick83 View Post
Very nice!! I picked up my OG M2 a week ago and this makes we want to take it on a roadtrip soon!!
Do it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa@x-ph.com View Post
That one great trip!!
Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajob View Post
Great car, great scenery, great writing... a great gift to all of us, thank you !
Thx and you're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcewaterPete View Post
Fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to post your adventure. It makes a flat lander like myself cry tears of joy to see a M2 on roads like that being used to it’s full extent.
Haha, you're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMetal View Post
Great road trip and summary - thanks for sharing such an incredible trip! This makes me miss my road trips with our group (https://raddrives.com/category/road-tours/) so much! Could not agree more on doing road trips in fun cars off the interstates! Hope we can start up our road trips again next year.
Definitely. I'll have to look into that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockArrival View Post
Love these road trip posts! Thanks for taking the time to share this one with us, great stuff!
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKutta View Post
Wow, that's like an M2 owners dream come true. The car, great roads and scenery, and awesome food and people along the way! Question: did you take a spare tire with you or just say a Hail Mary?😃🍔🍺
No spare...just went for it! There were many places where I thought, well if she goes flat now, we're f***ed!
Appreciate 0