View Single Post
      06-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #21
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Wow, please share how I can get such a deal. Maybe its a Canadian thing but they won't finance past 5 years and even if they did there is never a 0% option either at, before or after 48 months (longer you go the higher the rate ).

I have kept my 128i for almost ten years and couldn't foresee doing anything less with this M2C unless I suddenly needed something bigger (but used Accord as second car FTW?)
Well I can’t speak intelligently about the Canadian financial system, but I can tell you credit unions down here have very competitive rates. I’m looking at 2.5% to 2.7% for a 72 month loan.

I think BMW will only finance for 5 years but someone else will need to chime in to verify. So in this case, bringing my own financing will be a huge help. As for leasing, I think we’re sitting at 44% residual for 15k miles. Means in 3 years you’ll need to pay for 56% of the cars value. This is for the current M2, but I have to assume the trend will continue for the competition car. Also worth noting that the MF on a lease is generally pretty close to the interest rate on a bmwfs loan, if not higher at times.
Appreciate 0