View Single Post
      01-06-2020, 12:16 PM   #52
F87_LCI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB F87

Wow. A lot of feedback here and most of it constructive/positive, which is nice to see...and much appreciated, so thank you.

Of course I would not be making a $100K(+) buying decision based on NEVER driving same (if available) or similar vehicles...that would be silly. I have an appointment to test drive a 718 GTS, and a 981GTS as well as potentially a new 992 if we can squeeze it in. As mentioned, I have my OG and I have driven the M2C so I feel I have a pretty good grasp of what the CS brings to the table...and let's face it, I am not by any means a professional driver, so a .8 of a second lap time diff is not going to make or break the decision for me as I would never be in that range anyway, lol.

I originally put this question out there to get opinions as to where like minded individuals as myself would land if they were put into the same situation and had to make this decision. Maybe I should have put that into my original post, but i thought that was a bit obvious.

I simply wanted to get some additional insights and even some links (thank you for those) to info that I might not find on my own as well as hear some personal experiences that you won't necessarily find on the internet if you don't ask the question.

I still have more research to do and other factors to consider before I make my decision. Again, thanks to those who have (and will continue to provide) constructive feedback.
Appreciate 1
cptobvious2531.50