View Single Post
      10-24-2017, 06:53 PM   #257
TT1351
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135, GTS, E30 M3+

To be clear, it was the tech who thought it was cool. My dealership has a majority of techs who are BMW owners and enthusiasts. They love the mods I have done to my cars, even the service advisor is cool about it. With the that said, I suspect in the event I had a warrenty issue all the positive energy could go out the door as BMW might step in to determine a course of action.
I have been buying all my cars from them with the exception of the M2 PE. I was late to the dance on that one, and the dealership wasn't even aware of the existence of the PE. They claimed only top dealers were allocated these, IDK the accuracy of that statement. But the tech did notice the Fabspeed car and did in fact comment on the quality of the unit. Hope this helps, somewhat. I suspect if push came to shove and you had an issue you could always swap it out before returning to the dealer, it's rather an easy install, way easier than installing dp's on a N54 135! Been there done that, and don't want to go down that road again, ever. The M2 I would do in a heartbeat.
Appreciate 0