Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
If I may, another vote for keeping politics out of these discussions. That's what the OT forum is for.

As for quality comments - I'll suggest that a very high percentage of our fresh food comes from Mexico, and a lot of the labor already present in our country to prepare our food, assemble our gadgets and build our homes are Mexican or otherwise Hispanic. And there's no reason why a car assembled in the USA or Mexico or Canada is any better or worse than one assembled in Germany or South Africa. Presumably they are all made of the same parts and follow the same requirements and the same QA.
I think it's like how bagels are better in New York... it has to do with the water.
That has to do with ingredients not manpower or region..

It's a automobile we're talking about here, a bunch of the same parts slap together and onto a metal frame.

I believe it's asinine to assume that the vehicle will defer because it's assembled in one place over the other.

Although, because some of us including myself are so vain, the prestige of having a "German" built vehicle would be gone.

So that takes away some of the luster from from the brand and also German products are synonymous with quality built..
Appreciate 0