View Single Post
      12-07-2020, 10:42 PM   #35
AWC-F87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD18 View Post
Wow thats a serious bit of kit! Would love to do something like this myself but like you it'll be quite an outlay to commit to. Have you been on track yet or is that still to come? Would be a weapon
Thank you very much!! It's crazy cause when I bought the car I didn't think I was going to go this far with it. I just really fell in love with the platform. The m2 gets respect from Porsche guys, exotic guys, tuner guys, corvette guys. Sooo many car owners recognize the m2 as a super capable platform.

So the more I've done, the more I love the car! Plus I'm a tinkerer so I find huge enjoyment building and working on my own cars.

Yes I have tracked it. I've ran streets of willow twice and big willow once. I have another day at big willow on the 18th. Last time I ran a 1:41 on big willow. I'm hoping to break into 1:35 ish this time. The car is more set up now. I have Bridgestone re71rs on it and a way better feel in the car. If you've ran big willow you know the whole lap is made in turns 8/9. It takes big balls to run these corners at speed. So we'll see how my balls feel on the 18th. Lol

I'm hoping to run some GTA events in 2021/22 with the car as well as some SCCA TA events or AX events. The only thing is I'll probably have to run in a higher class due to the mods done to the car. But what ever. I'm building it how I want it.
Appreciate 1
AD18350.50