JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Wow some heated discussions that have escalated the last 12-24 hours...

So a few members are adamant on saying the CS is not enough of an upgrade and a complete waste of money. Ok, really depends how you define an upgrade.

As stated earlier, up to a certain point, I don't see the huge performance benefit. Especially when I don't intend to track the vehicle. However, I do care about the "specialness" of the vehicle, by adding enhanced quality materials into an otherwise "regular" vehicle.
It's really only one dude, he posted at least 40 times today.

I really need to experience this Merino leather. I quite like the Dakato leather in my Comp though. On second though, maybe I shouldn't go feel it, because then if I like it, I'm going to want it...
Haha yes, but I didn't want to single someone out.

So I bought the G05 X5 back in April and the merino leather seats are simply amazing. It should be the standard in terms of seat quality. Nice and buttery smooth and soft...yeah, you get how much I love it.

Previous to the X5, I had a 425i with Dakota. And honestly, it felt very hard and I'm not a fan of the pebble texture vs. the smoothness of the merino.

And at this price point, glad BMW gave us the Merino.

For me personally, I'm looking for a product that delivers both technically and aesthetically. I don't think it's fair for the consumer to choose one way or another, at this price point. We're not buying a Civic SI or Focus RS.