tropicatango
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw f87 M2c hockenheim silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
Great choice.

However, I must warn you. Every time I drive my MY21, I feel like I'm going to die. I don't care what anyone says, this car is just too damn fast. At least it feels that way.

Like, I'm barely touching the throttle - even in efficient mode - and see triple digits instantly. WTF? Still learning how to not get arrested with this car.

Wish there was a de-tune available..
It's a good balance between handling and power.... i tuned my f80 m3 to stage 1 but my m2c will stay stock for the power mods...more power is often difficult to put on the ground

This car is all about driving... so i prefer to put money on autosolution ssk, ultimate clutch pedal, mcs coilover, lighter wheels, sticky tires etc....

For downsizing the wheels to 18 inch, i know racing brakes sell a 380mm x 36 front rotor pair that come with a caliper bracket.... that way you keep oem caliper and are able to run 18 inch wheels

I would love that girodisc offer the sane conversion, i sent them an email about this but did not get any answer. I don't know if it's that simple but they could take a 380x36 rotor ring that they already sell and bolt it on a bmw m2 rotor center........then just maje the caliper bracket and done
Appreciate 0