Major
Rep
Drives: M2 BSM MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabozo View Post
It's not there. Maybe in expert mode.

The rolling windows up remotely feature would def come in handy. Too many times I've left my windows down a bit so as not to overheat inside, only to look out my office window as a pop up thunderstorm/downpour fills my car up

I also can't find the option to turn off rolling down windows when unlock button on key fob is held down. Does anyone know where this option is in the Bimmercode app?

Also will messing with any of these settings void any part of the warranty? Forgive my ignorance here...
Again, have not done this myself-

In FEM module, expert mode:

FEM_BODY
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB
aktiv
nicht aktiv
Open Windows/Fold Mirrors when holding Unlock on Key Fob.

Warranty is fine. These are options that are already preprogrammed into the car. You are simply activating/deactivating them.
Where you would run into problems is if you screwed something up ie your coding session is interrupted, car is disabled and you can't restore it yourself. This app is pretty fool proof in that it automatically generates backups but it's no guarantee I guess. I know with the guys coding via E-Sys, you can potentially really mess things up if you hit that dreaded 'code default values' button ...could brick your system I believe.
Appreciate 2
akkando5864.50