Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6CylindersEveryDay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocEyes View Post
Reading all the negative comments below the article about the price, value, really can’t be that good etc. is like déjà vu……of course all by folks who haven’t laid eyes on one never mind even drive one. Someone asked how many have been sold….10 of them?
As has been said before…if you don’t know, you don’t know.
They remind me of the Hi-Fi audio people who claim a $300 DAC is as good as a well reviewed $2,000 DAC just because of one output noise measurement. I'm assuming it's often because they can't afford it. When I was poor starting out after college I just thought about how awesome it will be some day to have money to buy nice stuff, I didn't try to convince myself that more expensive things were always just a rip off. Of course some things are a rip off, but the M2 CS is worth every one of my hard earned dollars.
Nice analogy
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 0