No_curebimmer
~Spyder
Sweden
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C Hockenheim 6sp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by carchrism5 View Post
I have run PSS10s on my MK7 GTI and currently have them on my M2 and 911. Their design and ride is great for all around street cars that can hit a track. However I can agree their customer support and replacement parts are not great. I had an issue with the ones on my GTI, very long story but in the end it came down to where you bought them for support. I had to wait for replacement parts (and pay) in weird situation and I certainly thought about that before buying another set for the M2.
Cheers mate!!! Prime example of superior suspension…like it that much that you bought it thrice! If you wouldn't mind, care to share what part broke that needed replacement and on which car (VW/Porsche/BMW)? And for how long were you using the B16s before it crapped out? Also, was the car mainly tracked or daily'd?

Sadly, this level of customer service and support is becoming more common these days. One underlying factor, I reckon, is the ongoing global supply issue, and the whack-a-mole game of switching manufacturing plants and/or parts suppliers (all in the name of cost cutting).

Remus has become another prime example…great exhaust of course, but US support is dismal. Yet, if I'm not mistaken, Remus remains the most common exhaust across all F8X platforms…