Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Wait what ?

Didn't you say that no one that can afford an M4 would want an M2 ?

I thought you were gonna wait til you could pick one up used for 45K in about 9 months because production is " unlimited" ?

I actually have seen several leads you have missed out on.

Hint.

Stop calling large dealers near you ...

You are so... Not.. m2 worthy.

. And neither is Ken O..
I did, unfortunately I can't afford a M4 as a daily driver. If I could afford to have 2 70K+ cars and a 100K track car I would get a M4. I also don't care about the curb weight, wheelbase, EPS or geek out about how 'agile' the car is. I don't buy cars based on how well they can navigate a coned parking lot. I basically want as close to a F80/F82 driving experience in a street car for around 50K or less. I'd probably be happy with a M235i for my use as well but they are nearly the same price. I'm not a M2 fanatic like some of the guys that are borderline having nervous breakdowns waiting for their car.

I have a few people interested in my 2,000 mile 16 STI that's sitting in storage so I figured I might as well start looking for an allocation on a M2, I'm in no rush and I'll certainly not pay any premium to get one. I had an outstanding question to the GM of Arlington so I mentioned it in an email and he told me he has a list and learned about the Classic 10K debacle here. I haven't called anyone.

Speaking of not M2 worthy, when are you going to dump that old 1M and upgrade? You hang out more on the M2 boards more than anyone that isn't buying a M2. Quit leg humping and pull the trigger.
No thanks I've got the original ;-)

I like hanging here and helping wannabe 1M owners get an M2

That... Or I'm driving to Wichita Falls so I can get an M2 before you. ..
Appreciate 0