View Single Post
      02-15-2021, 11:19 PM   #49
David.m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI 6MT BSM

Anyone notice that the comfort & sport throttle mappings on these OTS V5.9 tunes is different to stock (at least iStep F020-18-11-531 from December 2018)?

The throttle differences when switching between Comfort/Sport/Sport+ remind me of my car with the original July 17 LCI iStep, at steady low throttle positions there are very noticeable increases with each change from Comfort to Sport to Sport+.

I remember noticing a change when my iStep was updated December 18, at the same steady low throttle positions there is barely a change going from Comfort to Sport (no change up to I think 20% pedal position) but then a dramatic change going Sport to Sport+.

I've just done short drives on v5.9 Stage 2 91 & 93 & my stock tunes. With v5.9 Comfort feels just slightly more sluggish than stock while Sport is definitely more sensitive than the stock Sport.

I didn't have an opportunity to really test the 6MT load drop fix but that lag hasn't been an issue for me shifting fast with the Auto Solutions SSK. Before the SSK or if I shift fractionally slower the lag was/is there. I've gone to an OTS tune temporarily as it seems there are issues with my Jordan custom tune, have to say though the custom throttle feature (I had Sport in place of deleted Sport+) makes Sport+/MDM much more useable.
Appreciate 0