View Single Post
      07-20-2019, 09:55 AM   #41
gmazet
Captain
Rep
Drives: Broken 2020 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompetentAccountant View Post
LOL, that's actually one thing I like about the M2! It's basically "fully loaded" without all the dumb choices for $5k per package, etc. I hate that an M4 is marketed at $70k, but to get the "real" M3 you need to get the competition package and so on.

On the Vette, undoubtedly the options will cost a reasonable amount, but have you ever priced out a Porsche? Honestly, it makes my head spin. I've had a hard time with them. Maybe it's my personality, but too many options and I have the hardest time deciding. It's hard enough to pick the color of the car . Besides, even basic things, which are included on a $20k Honda (such as keyless entry) cost an extra $1100 on the Porsche.
yeah I don't like being forced to take packages, it's like bundling cable channels you don't need to get the ones you do.

i mean things that kinda make it your own, combinations of colors, color choices.

we have ONE interior available. ONE. no, I don't want to be forced into a different car to get a choice (M4), I want the M2C. how about multiple wheel choices? how about more exterior color choices?

agree on optioning out pcars gets nuts cost wise but they can find a balance.

the M2C is not really "loaded" e.g. you can buy a bunch of aftermarket crap for it that would load it up. exhaust, carbon bits/aero etc.
Past: 2008 E92tt 6MT, 2001 E46 6MT 2009 Z06 1997 Camaro SS 6MT
Appreciate 0