View Single Post
      10-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #64
Bigcatkian
Private
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMAF View Post
My first post here - given the JDM love I'm feelin from this thread and where the OP came from - I thought these pics would be appreciated - I'm hoping to get into a BSM M2 in February - supposedly #5 on my dealer's list. Anyway - couple of pics. Yes thats my real license plate
Love the Sti and the plate! I still miss my 2012 sometimes. It seems the new ones benefit from a much nicer interior and Harmon Kardon stereo. The stock clarion in my 2012 was probably the worst stereo in a modern car to date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevi Javi View Post
Are you daily driving this car? How is the KW suspension coping with the streets of boston? Remenber, there being lots of potholes...
Yes the car is daily driven! You're right we don't have the best quality roads out here. The funny thing is I haven't bottomed out yet which isn't normal in the city but ill definitely say the ride quality of the KW's are very similar to stock. The only time you notice its stiffer is when you go over a few small bumps at slow speeds. These coils are worth every penny IMO
2010 E93 M3 (sold)
2012 Wrx Sti (sold)
Appreciate 1