07-30-2019, 04:00 AM   #1
warrior808
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition

KW DDC vs KW V4

Hey guys,

Looks like the prices are very close. I have someone that is going to give me a crazy deal on either and someone lined up to buy my KW HAS. The prices are almost identical, so now I'm wondering which one I should go with. I love the idea of being able to change my settings at the click of a button. I've only tracked my car once and only plan on doing it twice a year. I live in Germany and do a lot of driving on the best kept interstate in the world, but we all know that this isn't the case with German back roads. On the other hand, I hear that the V4 is just a beast for the roads and I would only need to adjust if I track the car.

Also for those that have installed the DDC, how long did it take? I plan on having a mechanic do it for me. The first quote I got was pretty high and the mechanic said he would need my car for two days. The second quote was less than half the price and he only needed 4 hours. The first mechanic installs these regularly at a suspension shop and the second is a BMW Master Mechanic. I'm wondering if the second is thinking I have an EDC in my car and doesn't realize that there's a lot of wiring.
Appreciate 0