Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1M View Post
I think if these potential M2C or M2cs buyers would just test drive a 1M first......they would reconsider their position.

I did and I couldn't be happier

I would say at least 70% would end up purchasing a pre-owned 1M over an M2 if they could just drive them back to back.

I understand tho that some want a new car with a warranty ect ect......but, they are missing out in my opinion!
The 1M felt pretty dated to me when I got my 981 in 2015 - definitely a fun car, but not in the same league from many points of view compared to the OG M2 or M2C.

More of an analog experience, which can be good or bad, depending on your point of view. Would have been cool in 2011 when i originally wanted one, but no lust from me to get one now. If you want a true analog experience, you have to go back further than that.
That analog experience or what I like to call rawness and direct driving experience is the whole point. It's not watered down and controlled like the M2.

Let's agree the M2 is a wonderful sports coupe....however, from a raw engagement driving experience, where you want to be connected to your car.....it doesn't even come close when compared to the 1M.

The 1M has soul
Appreciate 1
Romo1748.00