View Single Post
      04-28-2019, 06:22 PM   #47
wanofakind01
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 BMW M2 6MT, '16 BMW X1

Didn't bother reading through everything since I actually went through this myself with my m235 two years ago. I had already done all the cosmetic mods over winter as I was bored and was beginning to go into the suspension and LSD route as I autocrossed my m235 and an m2 back to back. All it takes is one corner to tell the difference. Right before placing orders for more parts, an opportunity presented itself and I ran all the numbers. Sold my m235 and put a down payment down on an m2 a week before production as the owner had pulled out of his allocation. Only waited two months back in 2017.

Just upgrade man, you will never be able to mod the m235 to be comparable to a stock m2 while being financially reasonable when you start hitting m2 pricing. I also used to buy cars every year or two, and have had the m2 for two years now and still loving it. Only upgrade I've done outside of cosmetics have been kw v3, camber plates, and wider tires. Stock m2 is so nice out of the box that small suspension mods will make a world of a difference compared to an m235.
Appreciate 1