United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by widetyres View Post
Hi,

My car currently has a similar crash but not so severe (e.g. mine drops to ~2300, when the target is 2450, but only in 2nd or 3rd gear pulls). Which gear was this log taken in?

TBH I don't think there is anything wrong with the tune, just a need for a better fuel pump - either the B58 or Supra ones would be do. B58 pumps can be had for ~£230 used, but would need minor modification to fit. The other option without going to expensive aftermarket pumps would be the Supra B48 pump, but that needs more work to fit and will be more expensive - there is an active thread on this at the moment.

WT
I really don't get how ppl are telling me it's not a problem with the tune. (you're not the only one) The tune is advertised as not needing a fuel pump upgrade and it's potentially catastrophic to flash this without one. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue, just the first one who noticed it. And I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't SeanWRT asking for winter logs. I would've never took a log if it wasn't for him asking for one.

I've reached out to Halim in 4 different ways over the last week or so. No response.

This is 4th gear btw. For future reference, the log shows what gear you're in.
Would be interesting to see if you still had the fuel problem running stage 1.
Appreciate 0