04-25-2016, 05:28 PM   #11
bim2er
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80seven View Post
How Satisfied Are You With The Color You Have Chosen?
Congrats to everyone that have already gotten their cars.

Just wondering for those who have already picked up there cars. Do they have any regrets on the colors they have chosen? For example, what are their long term thoughts on the LBB? MG?

My car will be going into production next month, therefore I still have the luxury of swapping. I have AW on order, and will most likely be going MG.

On a side note, my dealer says that my order was pushed into a 2017 model, therefore I will need to add a price difference for the 2017 model, which they say is around $4000. That being said, my order was placed back in Feb.
Has anyone experienced something like this? I'm located in Toronto.
Seems a little early for 2017 pricing to be circulated internally. $4,000 is a bit over a 5% increase, is it not? It's about 7% based on the US price. I believe I would be asking my CA to forward BMW's pricing when it is published.
'74 2002tii, Sienna Braun Metallic, Manual, Sold; '84 e28 533i, Burgundrot Metallic, Manual, Sold; '95 e36 M3, Avus Blau Metallic, Manual, Sold; '06 e60 M5, Silver Grau Metallic, SMG, Sold; '09 e82 135i MSport, LeMans Blue, Manual, Sold
Appreciate 0