View Single Post
      09-06-2023, 06:01 PM   #10
ThreeStripes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1500Z View Post
For the sway bars, they're at the soft setting (there are only soft/hard) and they just help to keep the car flatter which I like. I will likely move both to hard when I corner balance soon and see if that makes much of a change—mostly to see if it might improve front tire wear. What I never did was run them at the hard setting with the R&Ts to see if that might have allowed me to back the dampers off a little bit.
Thanks for the additional thoughts. This piece in particular is something that has me curious.

I’m interested as I’m currently on TCK doubles in the rear and singles up front. Having experienced top shelf damping via Nitron and MCS, I have a growing appreciation for what they deliver over more middle of the road options like a TCK or Ohlins R&T but wonder if I hold off upgrading in favor of CSR sways.

Dropping the rear sub-frame sounds like it may be worth it. I don’t think they’ll impact ride comfort much. TC Kline said they would when I asked his thoughts, but I’m not convinced.

Last edited by ThreeStripes; 09-06-2023 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 0