United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 & 2024 BMW X1 M35i

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gphung View Post
Easily one of my favourite builds. Quality pieces everywhere, and very tastefully done. Congrats on your build thus far!

What configuration did you get your AutoSolutions SSK in? I've contacted Ron and I'll be doing OEM height and 20% reduction in throw, along with the CDV delete as well. Can't wait.

Also I'm curious, with that shifter and knob combination, does your transmission make a loud whirring noise after installing the SSK? Noticed one guy mention he found the added noise annoying.

Can't wait to see more pics of this thing.
Glad you like it. Same co figuration I went with. Super happy with the shifter. Speaker to Ron the guy clearly knows what he's talking about and knowing he's been at this for so long have me confidence going that route.

I know the whine you've heard of and if anything I hear something very minimal when shifting into certain gears? But nothing notable enough for me to worry about. I love it.

Also selected the most aggressive bushings he offered and am very happy with those as well.

Highly recommend you do the ultimate clutch pedal as well if you havnt already. The precision and confidence I have in the clutch pedal now is much more than before and I didn't even know that I was unhappy how it was before. With that and the 2 mods you mentioned it's night and day.
Appreciate 1
gphung193.50