beppeM3+123d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw m3 dct + 123d e81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppeM3+123d View Post
This is no sense. Is exactly opposite, believe me I know well in the Monza circuit the difference between ccb and iron brake!

Nobody will do track days all the days. But just one is enough with std brake to waste it. 3 turns and you have to stop, with "new fake brake" 3,5 /4 turns no more.

My topic is the sense of install this new brake or not and my opinion is absolutely NOT!
Not sure what you are saying and what value your opinion brings as you haven't even test drove the M2C with the bigger brake kit.

As I mentioned before a bigger brake system will always add weight but in terms of performance the benefit of better cooling outweigh the slight weight increases.
I drive M4 with ccb and M4 with iron brake on the Monza circuit. The difference is so big that just increase a little bit iron brake is waste of money and weight!
The ridicoulus is to not propose ccb on the m2 neither as retrofit but just propose really expensive carbon parts to reduce weight, increased for a no sense new brake set!
Appreciate 3