Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretender View Post
And Tesla 3 will kick more BMW 3 series ass when it starts delivery in 2017. A $35k car before Fed and State tax credits is just so disruptive. I'm a freaking long time BMW owner and had to put down $1000 deposit for Tesla 3. Why? Because a luxury car like that doesn't come very often with that price and $5 per full charge for $200+ miles is too good to pass up for a commuter.

There will be a new 3er around or even on sale by the same time Tesla eventually launches the Model 3 around 2018.
There are many out there who saw what happened to Fisker and are concerned that with Tesla the rug can be pulled from underneath them.
They had a 3er challenger in development and everybody placed deposits on.y to lose out when they went bankrupt.
Scott I think you should compare apples to apples. Tesla is not going bankrupt, you can count on that. Why is BMW focusing on SUVs and leaving the other vehicles left behind. Someone needs to express to BMW execs that the emotional feeling customers had with their vehicles is gone. There are cars for much cheaper that offer a better product or similar. Everyone has progressed while BMW has stayed behind. These days there really isn't a point to pay a premium to be behind the badge. Bmws competitors(Benz,Audi) have seriously stepped their game up big time. I guess this is one customer who has owned 12 vehicles saying things need to be taken to a new level or else BMW will lose a lot of those customers that have been loyal to the brand.

I never thought I would say this but Mercedes and Audi have been cranking some seriously impressive and beautiful machines lately. BMW has become a bland and boring machine. For gods sake get rid of the fake engine audio system in cars, the person who created this should be fired right away.

Btw, having owned an e36,e46,e92 m3 I was second in line at my dealer to get the new m and cancelled. It's become so bad I don't even know the chassis code for the new m3 lol
Appreciate 0