View Single Post
      10-28-2015, 08:20 AM   #61
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
There is zero doubt the M3/4 is the better car.

I own an M4 today (I'm a coupe fan, period). I'm selling my M4 to buy the M2 not because it is a better car (it won't be) but because it is a different car and will provide a different experience. Different may be better or worse but it will be fun nonetheless.

To me, cars are all about the experience. I will track it extensively (like I do with my M4), keep it for 2 years and then get something else to experience... maybe another M4, maybe another M2, maybe something different all together. There are very few things more enjoyable than talking about, thinking about and driving the piss out of fast, fun cars
I could learn a few things or 2 from you I'm also all about the experiences. That's why I went completely a different direction from wanting an M2 to an M3 all of a sudden. I think the F80 will be more different than the E36 and E92 compared to the M2. I'm all about variety.

Having said that, I also don't know how to let go and get attached to these stupid machines. But until I'm forced to do it differently, I'll enjoy the hell out of it too

I honestly wouldn't want to bet on what you get next. You've been all over the spectrum.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1