This hobby is expensive!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 981 S, BMW F87 M2C

My mod philosophy is in this order:
  1. Driver comfort/safety
  2. Grip
  3. Enhancing driver talent

I don't add power to cars (never say never though, right?); for fear of impacting reliability since I drive long distances to tracks.

With the seats/coding/cage/harness and race pads ready, I did a few track events to get a feel for the car at speed before I just start throwing parts for maximizing grip without know what I'm addressing.

Quick takeaway: I made a really good choice coming from the E46 M3. VIR with the PCA chapter was really great as always.

Area of improvement: I noticed that the rear is nervous under threshold braking though. I stumbled across a thread on this exact topic and daap113 offered a verified solution to this. I had the coding session during this Winter, so I haven't had a chance to try the changes (braking settings, GTS diff and steering) safely, but I'll looking forward to more confidence in braking zones after long straights.

So I have my race wheels waiting in the garage and double adjustable suspension has been ordered. Once I've got these in place in a few months, I'll then move to step 3.
Attached Images

Last edited by ndyvidual; 02-07-2022 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Typo. More of them.
Appreciate 8
(K)1278.00
Jason40870.50
Niko ZV118.00
W///7494.00
AndrewC198910931.00
dtmurf481.50