View Single Post
      11-23-2019, 02:56 PM   #358
ali820
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 335i MPE 6sp Suzuka Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
I mean the CS looks good, but these 2 cars could not be further apart in the performance spectrum. It's not just that the Vette is faster, it's in a league with Ferrari and Audi R8 when it comes to performance. It will blow the doors of ANY M2.

Only thing comparable is the price. And that's kinds sad to be honest.
It's not sad. They have a different purpose and I think appeal to a different audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali820 View Post
While I'm sure the Vette is faster, but the M2CS just speaks to me more. The seats on the Vette look great though.
MotorTrend said the C8 interior was better than the new 992 interior, in their comparo article. That is saying a lot, the new 992 interior is very nice. Vette team cleary upped their interior game.

Quote:
It's just one of the ways in which the Corvette's cabin is nicer than the 911's, a sentence we feared we'd never get to write. The Corvette's notoriously cheap materials, gaping panel gaps, and persistent smell of glue have all been banished—and this was in an early-build car, no less.

The previous Corvette generation showed us Chevrolet could afford to give the car both performance and a nice interior, but the C8 has skipped straight past nice and into proper supercar territory.
I wouldn't go that far as to say the interior is better than the 992
Attached Images

Appreciate 0