View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 09:04 AM   #19
e30uteJeremy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 87 BMW 325is UTE, M50 Turbo

Hey Guys!

Chiming in on jetbill awesome thread, after Bills fantastic discovery of the M3 OEM EDC dampers being compatible for the M2, there is always the opportunity for someone to take the leap to Tractive RT dampers on their M2 based on Bills experience currently. Thanks to Bill, qmp, and DSC Sport, the BMW community has the opportunity to go active on vehicles BMW neglected.

The DSC Sport SA kit I am planning one day to install on my e30 with Tractive RT dampers to test my theory for drifting with active electronic suspension and the versatility what can be accomplished. There is no comparison to the DSC Sport active suspension system technology to any traditional passive coilover suspension in the market IMO. Many may argue and stick with their past passive ways, but technology is always advancing and why ignore this technological advancement when it has been proven to be successful in many different examples.

I am excited for the BMW community because this opportunity has been long overdue. I feel I needed to chime in because this opens up a vast amount of possibilities for MANY different BMW models including my own thanks to the DSC Sport SA kit.

I am sure for the Tennecos the same can be accomplished with the DSC Sport SA kit as long as the shocks are dynoed to confirm their operational range and mA value. For all we know, they could be very similar to the OEM EDC M3 Dampers...but only one way to find out!

Look forward to more on this thread as we all progress on BMW active suspension development!

Cheers!

Jeremy
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
jetbill199.00