Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
@Murf993 I had to do some grocery shopping today and grabbed a bottle of Chivas Regal 12. Have not had it in a few years. I saw Double Black but it was behind a glass case and I did not want to talk to anyone to ask to open it, wanted to be in and out lol. What's your take on Chivas?
I have two bottles of it, I like it it's a good whisk(e)y and it's affordable to, and the bottle has the shape of the small of a woman's back. I had some Jim Beam Distillers Select earlier.....one of my favourite's.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
@Murf993 I had to do some grocery shopping today and grabbed a bottle of Chivas Regal 12. Have not had it in a few years. I saw Double Black but it was behind a glass case and I did not want to talk to anyone to ask to open it, wanted to be in and out lol. What's your take on Chivas?
I have two bottles of it, I like it it's a good whisk(e)y and it's affordable to, and the bottle has the shape of the small of a woman's back. I had some Jim Beam Distillers Select earlier.....one of my favourite's.

Cheers.
Chivas Regal and Macallan 12 were what got me into whiskey this past November. Both smooth and just very nice. Once I run low on what I have I'll buy those along with a JW Black.
If you like Mac... Mac 12 will be a straight sherry... the double cask 12 will be a mix of american sherry and euro sherry... and the tc12 will be euro sherry, amer sherry and amer bourbon... they get lighter the more casks you add... but if you ask me TC15 is the winner by far, its just a perfect blend.
Looks and sounds damn good! Maybe in a month or two. Trying to control myself from buying more going into Summer months.
FWIW... I would go to a club like BJ's, there you can still buy it for $105... you do not need a membership to buy liqour. Yeah its exp, but you will not regret your decision.
jamesinaz1646.50